Gp3 confirmation

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Surely that's just for testing because it's the exact same as any standard car except from different seats and a digital dash lol
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    The bit I find disappointing is the standard seats. They appear to be the same as the JCW seats that are available now. I wasn’t expecting trims to be on show in the picture but was expecting a better seat
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    Nothing wrong with the current JCW seats, but... heated seats and satnav?. I thought the GP model was supposed to be stripped back, light, raw, hard core. This looks exactly the same as my current car but with a loud exhaust and more power. At least it looks like they will be introducing the new digital dash on the GP3. At this rate, I think I'll be going down the tuning route on my own car rather than bunging £35-40k on a new one.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbyclark View Post
    Nothing wrong with the current JCW seats, but... heated seats and satnav?. I thought the GP model was supposed to be stripped back, light, raw, hard core. This looks exactly the same as my current car but with a loud exhaust and more power. At least it looks like they will be introducing the new digital dash on the GP3. At this rate, I think I'll be going down the tuning route on my own car rather than bunging £35-40k on a new one.
    All GP’s have had heated seats along with a lounge style recaro rather than a seat that goes along with the ethos that MINI try to portray for the GP. I’m unsure why I excepted anything else.

MINI no longer offer the option to not have the visual boost screen
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbyclark View Post
    Yeah, it’s always baffled me as well.
    The GP1 did not have a rear wiper to save a couple of kg in weight. They then slapped two 25kg Recaros in the front !!!

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    Yeah, it’s always baffled me as well.
    The GP1 did not have a rear wiper to save a couple of kg in weight. They then slapped two 25kg Recaros in the front !!!

Well they definitely aren't caring about weight saving by putting an auto inside
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehjack View Post
    Well they definitely aren't caring about weight saving by putting an auto inside
    That’s the way that all manufacturers are going sadly.
    As of this year AUDI will not be selling one single manual model in America. It’ll be the same here in a few years...

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    That’s the way that all manufacturers are going sadly.
    As of this year AUDI will not be selling one single manual model in America. It’ll be the same here in a few years...

Yeah and I can understand why they are doing it.

Just a shame because in my opinion nothing is more engaging than a mini with a manual

Better keep hold of mine as it might be worth a fortune in years to come
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    There is yellow camo on the wingmirror in the picture which isn’t the black car and not the test car with the red track camo. I would say it’s one of the test cars we seen earlier in the year. These pictures could have been getting sat on for a while. I’m not fussed about not seeing a different dash or alcantara wheel at is point but was hoping for a nice seat

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    ...plus if you’re gonna sell a small two seater for my guesstimated price of around £40k it does need to be something VERY special to warrant folks wanting to part with their pennies.