Could you help organise a run?

Car
    F56 GP
    Hi folks,

All going to plan, we have an exciting season of events on the horizon. There is however, plenty of space for more.

At present, most of our MINI runs are organised by the moderating team. Our team, however, is quite small and, despite our best appearances, we don't quite know all the best roads.

We know that there's plenty of great roads out there still to be discovered, so we'd love for more people to get involved.

With that in mind, we've updated our guide on "How to organise a run".
    http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/...Organise-a-Run

If you would like to help out - either by organising and leading a run on new roads (that we haven't yet discovered as a club), or by organising a run on some familiar and well-loved roads - please let us know.

We, the moderating team, will of course be on hand to help out so if you need any assistance just ask.

See you on the next MINI Adventure!
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Any help, questions or pointers please ask away, we have all been new to organising a run at some point. It’s great fun and gives a totally different experience to a run.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Test Passed
    Car
    F56 JCW Volcanic Orange
    I'm keen to get involved...got some ideas, just need to list them out, join them up and see if it works (most are tiny stretches of road that need joined up).
    I know a couple of the guys were talking about a Fife run which could be good.
    Will give yous a shout if/when I need a hand :)

Car
    JCW
    As someone who organises weekends away and runs with the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club, we have a few ideas.
    What about a multiple start location option to a single lunch venue - we do something similar with the E-type Club. This might engage those from an east, west, north and south home base?
    Jim M

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst_jcw View Post
    I'm keen to get involved...got some ideas, just need to list them out, join them up and see if it works (most are tiny stretches of road that need joined up).
    I know a couple of the guys were talking about a Fife run which could be good.
    Will give yous a shout if/when I need a hand :)
    Perfect Kirsty, any help just shout. I know that Scott and Sam where keen to get a Fife run organised that sounds great.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz M View Post
    As someone who organises weekends away and runs with the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club, we have a few ideas.
    What about a multiple start location option to a single lunch venue - we do something similar with the E-type Club. This might engage those from an east, west, north and south home base?
    Jim M
    Something different, never a bad thing

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Hello folks - I'm still here, just busy with another car group that I got involved with a couple of years ago.

We're currently putting plans together to take part in a charity drive out, heading up to Braemar towards the end of May and meeting up with another car group there.

If someone from NMS wanted to co-ordinate any NMS participation, I'd be happy to share with them the details once I get the plan finalised.
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by scottch View Post
    Hello folks - I'm still here, just busy with another car group that I got involved with a couple of years ago.

We're currently putting plans together to take part in a charity drive out, heading up to Braemar towards the end of May and meeting up with another car group there.

If someone from NMS wanted to co-ordinate any NMS participation, I'd be happy to share with them the details once I get the plan finalised.
    No issues Scott

Keep me posted

Car
    JCW
    If there is an appetite for a multi location start drive out and meet, I am quite happy to coordinate a group from the Northeast (Banchory / Aberdeen area) to the meeting point. The run to Braemar sounds interesting as a potential so more information as and when you can would be welcome.
    Jim M

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    No issues Scott

Keep me posted
    Will do mate - it's a bit fluid just now, will confirm via PM
    Chewing through the restraints every night