My detailing products - pictures

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    used the lime prime lite on my windows today good prodact. Volvic what do you think of it??? I'm going to get other Lime Prime next.
    Cooper Coupe...

bought a few more bits and bobs today.

my new dodo buckets

some other dodo bits and bobs and a top up in the Poorboys.

Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Nice buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Nice buckets.

thanks

I got some micro fibre cloths from Aldi yesterday 1.29 for two and they're not bad.
    Last edited by Scottie; 11th February 2009 at 09:19 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Smitty
    Very cool buckets

But designer buckets........some obviously ain't feeling the credit crunch, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Very cool buckets

But designer buckets........some obviously ain't feeling the credit crunch, that's for sure
    they are nice buckets though been wanting them for a while now but Allan only said yes a couple of nights back <like I have to wait until he said yes>
    Cooper Coupe...

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    they are nice buckets though
    Agreed

Just found them online - Ouch to the price! Think I'll stick to my £2 black buckets from Tesco for now

Audio Advice
    Glad you guys are detailing freaks too......

My wife bought me some Zymol Titanium and some field glaze for my Birthday which I can now add to my already extreme collection of kit including Chemical Guys, Poorboys, Megs as well as general AutoSmart kit

Hopefully we can get a Detailing Meet arranged at our place in Hillington again soon

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Advice View Post

My wife bought me some Zymol Titanium and some field glaze for my Birthday which I can now add to my already extreme collection of kit including Chemical Guys, Poorboys, Megs as well as general AutoSmart kit

Hopefully we can get a Detailing Meet arranged at our place in Hillington again soon
    we use the titanium for winter
    Cooper Coupe...

GP BILLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Advice View Post

Enjoyed the last visit to your place with D/W
    Ihad the TR with me that day

I am up for a wee visit sometime