Octane Show 18th June 22

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    Cooper S DCT
    Can you stick me down for this please William.. I’ll sort the cash out next week
    My first time showing a car

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No worries Alan
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    List updated
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Night shift Fri into Sat so I might see you there later on in the day. Will advise nearer the time.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Night shift Fri into Sat so I might see you there later on in the day. Will advise nearer the time.
    Perfect Crombers

Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    if possible can you stick my name down please and whats the best way to pay you

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammychuk View Post
    if possible can you stick my name down please and whats the best way to pay you
    That’s you added Sam, sent you a PM with all the details

Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    That’s me sent the money

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammychuk View Post
    That’s me sent the money
    Thanks Sam

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I've just spoke with the organisers of the show, we'd originally been given 15 spaces but I had asked for more hoping they would give us 20 spaces and they have agreed to give us a bigger stand. This leaves space for another 3 cars as we currently are sitting at 17, if you thought you'd missed out on a space and want to go then please put your name below.