Mega MINI Meet 2021

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    I’ll have the sticker box with me is there a specific colour you want?

We’ll be using radios on the way down, handy for keeping in touch should anything crop up. Radio channel 4/17 or 446.04375 depending upon what radio you have.
    Probably a couple of red ones mate.

Radio packed - managed to get an external aerial for it, will see how that works on the way down.

Car cleaned, just waiting on a couple of extra wee bits arriving and we're good to go.

Any other essential items we need to think about taking with us?
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Just a few cleaning sullies to give the cars a clean when we get down. Some sun cream as the weather is looking like it’ll be nice.

I’ll make sure there is a few red stickers
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mini Adventure
    Car
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof, mirrors, track alloys. Various bits fitted.
    A red NMS decal would be nice. Car needs a touch of colour somewhere after dechrome.
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof and mirrors, black track alloys, various bits stuck on. Previous Minis: R56 One/R56 Cooper S/R56 JCW/F56 JCW/F56 Cooper S/F57 JCW.

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Evening all, I was speaking with the hotel yesterday and confirmed that we are all parking around the back of the hotel where the coaches normally park. None will be in this weekend and we will have space to 1. Park together and 2. Wash the cars (not that I’ll be washing my car lol)

The restaurant is still closed however, the bar is open for guests from 12noon til 11pm with food stopped being served at 9.30pm. They’ve told me there is plenty space for us all and that we won’t need to book tables to eat etc

Remember your sun cream, radios and NMS tops if you have one - we’ll be bringing the box with stickers and I think there’s still some NMS polo shirts somewhere if anyone’s after one let us know :) see you all soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop1 View Post
    A red NMS decal would be nice. Car needs a touch of colour somewhere after dechrome.
    No bother Scott
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Wooohooo just 1 sleep xx

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Really looking forward to this. Been a long time since we’ve had an overnight trip away.

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    F56 Challenge 210,F56 JCW ,Mini F54 SD,GR Yaris ,BMW M2
    Hi everyone
    Sorry for the late notice
    But due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to go this weekend.
    hope you have a good weekend.
    Martin
    Mini F56 Challange 210
    Mini F56 JCW Anniversary
    Mini F56 JCW One to SIx
    Mini F54 Cooper SD

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No problems Martin

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I won’t be joining you for the trip down tomorrow, but will see you Sunday morning.

I trust everyone behaves themselves on the journey... I’m looking at you Matt & Megan