Tapatalk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniSnaps View Post
    Here's the reply from Tapatalk

Try again, Jayeley didn't mention which setting but i'm guessing it's the Allow Guest one, i've changed that so see what happens.
    If this fails there are only a few other settings that can be changed and we'll get there eventually

Edit: Just thought, I don't understand why you are having a problem?? what's different with your account than others who can log in no problem, you are using an iPhone?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Yeah getting notifications too
    Are you also getting e-mail notifications? if not what settings are you using to turn them off, i don't see the point of getting e-mail notifications as well as the push info

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Try again, Jayeley didn't mention which setting but i'm guessing it's the Allow Guest one, i've changed that so see what happens.
    If this fails there are only a few other settings that can be changed and we'll get there eventually

Edit: Just thought, I don't understand why you are having a problem?? what's different with your account than others who can log in no problem, you are using an iPhone?
    That's it working now

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    That's it working now
    Nice one, no idea why that would stop you logging in, thanks for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Nice one, no idea why that would stop you logging in, thanks for your patience
    Looking on their support forum there seem to be a few people getting the same message on a variety of fora, so I'd assume it's a software glitch

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Looking on their support forum there seem to be a few people getting the same message on a variety of fora, so I'd assume it's a software glitch
    These guys are usually pretty quick at sorting problems, even to the extreme that they issue patches to individuals, myself included, so, i'd expect a new release shortly to globally fix the issue.
    Sorry you had problems

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Since i think everything is working ok now, personally i'm turning off push notifications from Tapatalk, i see no reason to have it when in order to enable it you have to subscribe to a thread and get forum e-mail notifications, just as well to have the e-mail on it's own.

What does this mean to you, well, for those who want it, it is available and it does work so carry on as normal.

So, in the future, if it stops working let me know and i'll switch it back on for me to check.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Ok no prob I don't use it tbh I just log on every day to check stuff
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Can someone try uploading an image from their phone, I can't do it on my iPhone

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Nope can not do it :(
    New sig coming soon