William's Mad March Anniversary Dash 3/3/13

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Some piccies...
    Something wrong with your site Andy? pics not showing nor can i open the url

Edit: Turns out my works PC cannot view that site

Rob, love the panoramic picture. I spent an hour trying to photoshop one together.......doh.
    most of the pics I took are already up, but here's a couple.

Ground level

The Beast behind bars

- - - Updated - - -

Just had another thought! Need to copy Elfman and start using some LSD. He was so quick off the mark, I thought he was on speed, but apparently it's old fashioned LSD.
    Will need to read the handbook (I've only had it 3 years) and see how this electronic LSD works; see if it compares to the "real trip".
    Now where's my Sgt Pepper / White albums.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Need to copy Elfman and start using some LSD. He was so quick off the mark, I thought he was on speed, but apparently it's old fashioned LSD.
    Will need to read the handbook (I've only had it 3 years) and see how this electronic LSD works; see if it compares to the "real trip". Now where's my Sgt Pepper / White albums.
    Malcolm, you're Beautiful Maaan!

sgt-pepper.jpg

and quite possibly in this picture...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Some piccies...

Andy I am sorry mate but the VERY first thing that popped into my head when I saw this photo was....
    ...Andy How the FECK did you manage to climb up that fence and take that photo

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Great pics and great they let you park there for a kodak moment.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Last edited by d.oxley72; 5th March 2013 at 09:26 AM.

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Andy I am sorry mate but the VERY first thing that popped into my head when I saw this photo was....

looks grand, just as Euan said glad you all had a good time and see yis next time

car looks great Andy & Lenore! love it

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post

Pity about the 'climbdown accident'
    Shame
    But at least he's now got the once in a lifetime opportunity of that starring role in the Vienna Boys' Choir

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I will get my pics up tonight
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz