HELP! My MINI's unconscious!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    It's my Dad still helping even when he's not here Euan - I'm just the guy who delivered it :) :). Gotta love a MINI bringing a smile to your face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    It's a hard habit to break Craig, especially when you've been at it as long as we have

Had the car out a few times now, and it's going fine - now totally manky of course, but I've decided it's better to have a dirty MINI which goes rather than a spotless MINI which doesn't! I'm sure your Dad will have a wee smile knowing that his gear is still being put to good use. Respect Sir.

Booked in to Douglas Park MINI on 2nd March for a Bumper Bundle of servicing etc. Brake Fluid, Roadworthiness Check (it certainly feels 'roadworthy' at about 7 grand in 3rd...) and M.O.T. Thought I'd get everything done at once, then we're ready to rock in the Spring
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 9th February 2015 at 07:18 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Great news Euan. As you said, it's better having a dirty Mini that gets used, than a clean one sitting in the garage doing nothing. Start using it as the "daily runner" and enjoy every day.
    Davy, you can ignore this post as the ramblings of the "Still Game brigade". Don't want you getting ill........

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Cheers Malcolm!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Great news Euan. As you said, it's better having a dirty Mini that gets used, than a clean one sitting in the garage doing nothing. Start using it as the "daily runner" and enjoy every day.
    Davy, you can ignore this post as the ramblings of the "Still Game brigade". Don't want you getting ill........
    Think your right Malcolm both the GP and the M4 are in the garage dirty but dry ,
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Glad to see your back in the saddle old boy....pip pip what...
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    PMSL ... No I agree it always brings a smile to my face seeing a MINI being driven but some of the ones I've seen lately I just want to follow and wash them when they get parked up lol.
    Maybe we could add this to our service big fella lol
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    PMSL ... No I agree it always brings a smile to my face seeing a MINI being driven but some of the ones I've seen lately I just want to follow and wash them when they get parked up lol.
    :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to set up the
    "Dirty Mini Polis".....ne ha ....ne ha..... ne ha

"What's wrong occifer, wis a speeden"?...................."Nope"
    "Is may number plate illegal"................................."Nope"

"So why did ye stop me"?......................................"yer getting a ticket"

"what fur"................."Yer cars manky".............take the ticket and go straight to

Am I confusing the day jobs? Doh!!

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    Davy you can follow me home after every run if you like and clean my car lol don't worry I'll make you a cuppa for doing it