T6 KFR
    Some pics for those who werent there

ScottishcooperS
    quote:Originally posted by Brian_Cooper_S

quote:Originally posted by ScottishcooperS

Brian,

Was extremly poor track conditions so i didnt get anywhere near as good
    a time as i know my cooper s can get.

My best was 15.4 and when my car was standard (and 1st time on a track)i got
    15.2 so just shows you!

Me and PASL were spinning in 3rd gear lol so we eventually found a technique we
    called it the snail trail, you just couldnt boot it of the line or you would spin for days!
    the 4 wheel drive cars had a great day out tho!

Was a shame tho cos PASL and myself stripped our cars out and had octane booster
    the lot, but the weather let us down, always next time tho!

Was awsome fun all the same

Willie

15.4, wow that is really sh*t conditions bud! :mad: There will be plenty more ''good'' days to be had this summer!

Did you have any good races this time?
    I no it was a shame! I beat everything i came up against (apart from PASL), had alot of good races with PASL - he beat me and i beat him we had some cracking races

Everyone was getting poor times, it was a day for racing each other
    not the clock. There was no point in even looking at your times to be honest :(

Nice action pic mate ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Willie

PASL
    hi everyone,

big thaks to kev and brett for showing up at the good old asda. sorry guys for up and leaving when we got there me and willie just could not wait to get on the track and go head to head. The track was dissapointing due to the weather tho, hope we put a good show on for u guys and girls. Had a look out for u all later on but u must have all gone home with the weather being so bad. Hope this event has not put anyone off future events at crail, its not usually that bad! Top class pics from Gill of me and Willie on the track! Will be organising another trip to crail in March, lets hope there will be an improvement on the weather!

Paul.

Brian_Cooper_S
    Any more pics anyone??

ScottishcooperS
    I didnt take much photos, got a couple of good vids tho! Didnt manage
    to get any snaps of minis.

Shame i didnt get any of the minis but next time