Dons V Jambos

aimee_s
    so come on....we all know that deep down,theres really no question who'll win tomorrow.....
    THE DONS!!!!
    anyone goin to the match? or jus headin to the pub...?

Sponsor
    i'm going Aimeeeee! Put a bet on for the Dons so i'm needing them to win!!!

Smitty
    i'll be there too, hopefully we'll win and maybe kick start a good run before christmas!!

i feel mr rix may get a fair amount of abuse!!

N12 JLK
    come on the partick thistle:)

aimee_s
    wish i was goin!!!! im workin in the pub though, so getting paid to watch it in a nice cosy pub vs freezin my ass off after payin £20 to watch it at pittodrie.... ok, not obv a true fan, but shud be pretty good atmosphere anywhere really! esp when jamie smith opens the scoring... :-D COME ON YOU REDS!!!
    ps-mr rix will be wantin to quit after hearin the abuse from the dickdonald stand i reckon!!!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

wish i was goin!!!! im workin in the pub though, so getting paid to watch it in a nice cosy pub vs freezin my ass off after payin £20 to watch it at pittodrie.... ok, not obv a true fan, but shud be pretty good atmosphere anywhere really! esp when jamie smith opens the scoring... :-D COME ON YOU REDS!!!
    ps-mr rix will be wantin to quit after hearin the abuse from the dickdonald stand i reckon!!!
    I was in RDS and singing my heart out!!

Aimeeee, you could have gone with Buchan, I gave hime two tickets and i think he had a spare. oh well!! I assumed you were going. :disapprove:

aimee_s
    :-(..... that wud have been good! so buchan went by himself?? i would defo have gone!! as it turned out it was alrite watchin it in the pub, but cos so many folk actually went to the game the atmosphere wasnt great...never mind, 1-1 wasnt disasterous, unlike the referee!!!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

:-(..... that wud have been good! so buchan went by himself?? i would defo have gone!! as it turned out it was alrite watchin it in the pub, but cos so many folk actually went to the game the atmosphere wasnt great...never mind, 1-1 wasnt disasterous, unlike the referee!!!
    :mad::mad::madONT GET ME STARTED ON THE REF!!!! He was just awful!!!!!!!! A really young guy.

The game was god though. I predicted the correct 1sthalf/2nd half result and pocketed £30 out of a £2 bet which was nice!

Not sure if Buchan was himself but I gave him two tickets and he didn't mention anyone going with him.

aimee_s
    £30...nice little earner there! i didnt put anythin on this week, even though i did think jamie smith would be the only one who would have any chance of scoring for us... !

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    :approve: Mon the Hoops :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination