Yacht ashore (mine)

Fontal
    This is what happened on my week off :( force 12 winds and a weak mooring.

Lukly she is made out of Mahogany so is like a tank but my god was it horrible watching the wind and waves battering her up against the rock armour out of action till next season now lukly there is no serious damage no holes or split planks but a lot of water damage:(:(

Oh dear.. Sorry Sight to See after So Much work you have put into it..

The Thing they call force of nature sucks.. Hope your insurance is up to date and pay out soon..

Even though I know you can never replace all teh hard work that you have put into the Boat..

Chin up matey..

you'll get there.. Least you still have the boat.. If it was in America I would have it.. and I Am a million miles away...

Cheers brizeeeeee

The Dogfather
    Bugger! Not nice, I hope you get it sorted soon. Must have been terrible, watching it whilst being completely powerless :(

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Yeah force majure is a b@stard! What's the point of having insurance if they don't pay out for stuff like that?!?!

Sponsor & Jakey
    OMG
    That is just truly horrible Richard. My heart goes out to you.
    The good news is she certainly seems to have stood up to the battering pretty well. There's certainly a lot to be said for traditional build and craftsmanship. Wouldn't have fancied a similar experience with a GRP hull :blackeye:

Hope everything gets fixed up good as new for you.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)