Aux links and iPods

PepperNI
    Can someone explain exactly what I need to do to link an Ipod into the Bini? or is it worth it...

Wul
    Depends on what stereo you have - if it's a WAVE unit then you need a cable to hook into the CD changer socket I think. Bosst have a socket in the back ready i think!!

http://www.newministuff.com/new/index.php Mikeythe mini is selling the very bit you need on his homepage.

:)

GAJ
    The 'aux in' on the Boost is not that simple unfortunately. You will need to buy the wee kit that BMW sell (about £30) which connects to the big multi plug thing on the back of the HU and has a female mini jack that you can mount under the dash on the other end. No RCA plugs involved I'm afraid! It's not an 'aux in' like a home stereo!!

Wul
    yeh - just clocked that GAJ - edit required :I

PepperNI
    second question - can you conect all of this up to the multi function wheel - or am I really pushing the boat out...

GAJ
    Dension Ice>Link Plus is supposed to allow use of the MFSW. It doesn't work well though and is best avoided.

euan
    I spent 12 quid on one of those tape connectors the other day, works a treat.

Depends what you want. Sonic perfection or just something that works (which is all I wanted).