computer duffer - assistance

redpoint rallying
    Righto then,

I have tried to put some photos on the motorsport forum. They were of our last rally.

I managed to put them on 'fotango' and then get them onto a thread. They were viewable for about 15 mins on the thread until something happened which made them unviewable.

I have no idea why! Anyway. Is there anyone I can email the photos to who can successfully put them on the rally thread for me?

Cheers

Wul
    Martin - some photo hosting sites block access to the full size jpgs to protect their bandwidth. might be easier simply to post the link to the gallery page?

GAJ
    Email them to me and I'll post them for you. Click here!

GAJ
    Original thread now sorted!

redpoint rallying
    gaj,

thank you very much for your assistance. Much better! how do I get the 73 people who looked at the 'non photos' to look again, heh heh!!

cheers!

Similar Threads

1. VCR on to computer ???
    By stoney in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20th July 2006, 12:55 AM
  2. Computer Question from a Computer Dummy
    By Scottie in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th March 2006, 07:23 PM
  3. Assistance Required...
    By Craig in forum Classic Minis