Greetings :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    moonfall
    Hi Folks,

I've been lurking about the NMS site and forums ever since i got my MCS just over a month ago. Ever since i got the car i seem to have developed this obsession with discovering as much as possible about anything mini related, which my other half finds highly amusing :)

I have a 12 months old pure silver MCS that i managed to pick up 2nd hand and was lucky enough to get one of the new refresh models with the 170 bhp engine under the bonnet. Can't believe what a fab car the mini is, puts my old puma to shame

Will have to get some pics sorted out of the car and hope to be able to drop by here for some banter and advice when i eventually get round to doing a few mods to the car.

Richard

Welcome to the site Richard Glad to see you have finally posted - might see you next time I am down the road

The Dogfather
    Welcome Richard

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Welcome Richard - the fun starts now!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Howdy howdy howdy Richard. Welcome to NMS. Stay away from minime or he'll probably end up selling you a new MINI.

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Howdy howdy howdy Richard. Welcome to NMS. Stay away from minime or he'll probably end up selling you a new MINI.
    cheeky, but true ..welcome to NMS...

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMS land & enjoy the banter :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

N12 JLK
    ENJOY , LIFE AS YOU NEW IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
    SITTING ON NMS EVERNIGHT, MONTHLY EDITIONS OF GO-MINI, ADD ON EXTRAS FOR YOU CAR, SHOUTING OUT THE WINDOW AS YOUR CAR GETS RAIN ON IT AS YOU'VE JUST WASHED IT.

gill
    Welcome to the site!

My other half thinks I've gone a bit mini mad too!

He loves it though, as he has always been car daft! Having great fun with our min which we got in July. Fab!

Hope to meet you on a run soon.

Good to have you on board mate, even better to see you have not been scared off.

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??