Classic Car Weekend on Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Last Weekend of July

Car
    JCW
    As well as Mini (Liz M is on her sixth) we are into Jaguars - in fact we were on a Jaguar outing when we first came across the NMS team on a tour of Northeast Scotland - and as part of the Grampian Jaguar Enthusiasts Club (GR JEC), we help with the Jaguar Gathering at Drum Castle, near Banchory, on Royal Deeside. This on Sunday, the 28th of July 2024.

This year, 2024, we are joining together with the Aberdeen MG Owners Club (AMGOC) to put on a Classic Car Weekend at Drum Castle, with the MG's taking centre stage on Saturday the 27th of July, followed by the Jaguars on the Sunday. Both days will feature Live Music, Rockabilly on Saturday and then the Pipe Band of the Gordon Highlanders on Sunday, food and coffee stalls, strawberries and cream, etc. Plus of course there is the magnificent Drum Castle and its Gardens to check-out.

We need a Guest Car Club, typically 10 or so cars, and of course the Minis would be a really interesting addition to have along and celebrate on the lawn of the Castle. If you live in the North of the Country, or are considering having a weekend trip to the Northeast, it would be great to have you come along to these events.

If you want to have more information on this weekend, post here or send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as practical.

Jim M

1. Liz M

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    That sounds like a great weekend & offers an overnighter, unfortunately & as always when something is on I'm rota'd to work.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great, will check if I'm working or not and let you know
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

L Plates
    Car
    Cooper S Countryman F60
    This sounds great but I am away that weekend.