The Lockdown Job Part 2 - Sunday 20th June 2021

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    hi can you put my name down please

Car
    Cooper S
    Hi Alasdair,

Can you please add Iain in with Kieran and I, my daughters other half... We just need to get him signed up to the site.

Thanks Stevie

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Ali you’re probably on top of this, so apologies if I’m treading on your toes! Drumlanrig Castle is running a booking system for the gardens etc, so I don’t know if this will be a consideration for our picnic plans. I’ve enjoyed the gardens on many occasions but I haven’t been for a good few months for the obvious reasons. Just thought I’d mention the latest info. Here’s the link:
    https://www.drumlanrigcastle.co.uk/p...book-online-2/

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    Cooper S
    Can you put me and the Mrs on the list please...........Paul and Julie.
    Be our first proper run in our new MINI
    Are we ok to bring the dog?
    Paul

2016 Pepper White Cooper S 210
    JCW Tuning Kit F56S03153

”Keeping it chrome”

I’ve booked a ticket for the gardens so it’s harder for them not to let me in. Just in case they remember me from previous visits...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Hi - please put my name down for run next month....
    Cheers, Stu

Car
    F54 Cooper D Sport
    Hey Mr Tortolano, I know you're lurking out there. Get your name down, and come along... You know you want to!

AE229ADC-EBF6-41B0-97FC-E4BFA7800410.jpgI took the MG out for a run on Sunday and ended up at Drumlanrig! The roads weren’t too busy at all and although the main car park at the castle had quite a few folks it wasn’t as busy as I’d expected. Mennock Pass after Wanlockhead was busy with campers as usual, but overall I had a very pleasant drive. I even overtook an early Porsche Boxster who was holding me up! No, really...

Apologies for my Portrait/Landscape photo foul up!

Car
    Clubman JCW
    Hi, could you add us to the list too please? Tim & Sue, Thanks

Hi,

Could I tag along with my partner Kevin. It’ll be our first run out with you guys �� Christine