Sheilz, Altens - Looking Lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

BRILLIANT # PLATE SHEILZ....I.m wondering if I can get the SRU Thistle on the roof !!!!!!!
    That would be cool. One of my brood did see a mini with a thistle on the side. i haven't come across it yet. Have you decided on the saltire yet? I cant believe I hated it on mine one day and loved it the next. Its magic. I got the plate a while ago but once i knew Hamish was being adopted I kept it for the new car. Hamish is sold. On the forecourt Mon and sold on Tues! i believe its a young lad who bought him but havent seen Hamish out and about in town.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
    Hamish is sold. On the forecourt Mon and sold on Tues! i believe its a young lad who bought him but havent seen Hamish out and about in town.
    Hope you left a newminiscotland flier in the car - hopefully he will turn up at an Aberdeen meet

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I left the window sticker on though they probably took it off. Matt idint even tell the lad that the car is called Hamish and that he likes optimax best. Poor hamish is out there somewhere possibly traumatised at not just losing his mum but also his whole identity, being force fed inferior nutrients. I asked Matt to pass on this important information. hopefully he will have when he called to check the car was ok :(

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

ok I will keep my eye out for Hamish and flier him as soon as I see him (I'll add a note onto the flier about his optimax habit)