R53 underseal

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    started on mine today very pleased to see minimal rust it was filthy and seen a few oil leaks to fix but still not bad for 11

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by c9aan View Post
    started on mine today very pleased to see minimal rust it was filthy and seen a few oil leaks to fix but still not bad for 11
    Think that's a good thing to do and will have a look under our R53 when the weather gets better
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Chassis-wise they seem very resistant to rust. Where they can go is the tailgate, rear quarter panels, and the sills under the door rubbers

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Quote Originally Posted by c9aan View Post
    I think all the R53's oil leaks possibly help to keep the underside free from rust ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    And the space in behind the rear of the sill in front of the rear wheels
    The joins of the panels are not protected and can rust out

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    its a little easier for us as we underseal cars for a living , will take a look at the r56 next

I bought a lot of dinitrol underseal and cavity wax to do mine but haven't started yet, I'm planning to drop the tank and replace my battery box before I do it all

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    If you need any advice just ask , main watch out is when removing the front arch liners make sure you mask off the bonnet area and bonnet struts