Rear-View mirror fallen off and squeaky window🚗

Car
    2007 MINI Cooper
    Hi guys, hopefully someone can help me. My rear view mirror seems to have fallen off and I can't figure out how to reattach it. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Also, my drivers side window makes a horrible squeak when going up or down. I tried spraying some wd40 but that seems to have made no difference, or possibly even made it worse.

Any help at all is appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

2007 MINI Cooper 🚗

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Try some Silicon Spray for the window it worked for me you can buy it from any car accessory shop and spray it around the seals. It was driving me mad especially worse when weather is warmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    2007 MINI Cooper
    Thanks, I'll try and buy some tomorrow.

Does anyone think the MINI dealer would charge me for putting the mirror back on? Cos it's probably just a 2min job.
    2007 MINI Cooper 🚗

Car
    2007 MINI Cooper
    Turns out I'm missing a screw that goes right in the middle. I think it goes in from underneath but can anyone clarify this cos they said it might be a headliner out job?
    2007 MINI Cooper 🚗

Car
    Mini Cooper
    I found this on google search I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but it might give you a step for a hint with the removal / refitting of the mirror as it has pictures I would phone mini and ask for a price to see what they would suggest!

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...s-of-pics.html

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Sorry I don't have an R56 so I can't help.... Hopefully someone can answer this...

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Never needed the rear view mirror off. Ill look at Megan's when she's back
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 MINI Cooper
    So I've taken the mirror apart more and it looks like it is just missing a screw so should be an easy fix. I think it was held on by glue before so it was never on properly.

In the picture the silver part on the left should be left in the roof and the other bit should just twist on. I'll buy the screw this week and it should be an easier fix than I was expecting.

Also, I fixed the squeaky window with some silicone spray but my central locking has stopped working after this- I'll create another thread for that though.

2007 MINI Cooper 🚗