Heartbeat Tour 8th - 11th April 2015

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Magic words Elfman....says it all.
    Keep the Videos coming Eddie, love to see peps reaction to our convoys!!
    I'm off this morning to "Evans Halshaw" to buy a special tool.....

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I see even the old GP1 got a wash :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Are we there yet, cheesseeee balls , what more can I say it was amazing xxxx

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    As has been said, a fantastic trip from start to (unfortunately our early Friday) finish. Massive praise to the Grainary staff, they just could not do enough for us all. Loads of banter & laughs, just the way we like it. Fab to meet up with new friends & look forward to wherever NMS takes us in years to come. We are in safe hands peeps, huge thanks to Brian & Christina for such a monumental effort in pulling it all together, & a big round of applause to the NMS committee for all their continuous hard work.

PS Zimbo, get yerself to an optician mate, the 11 year old Cooper is still going strong & will happily be there in 2016 to share a beer or 2 with you

FORZA NMS
    Last edited by Crombers; 12th April 2015 at 12:27 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Getting a post Heartbeat Tour bath and stone chip (or memory chip eh Pete?) check . Still smiling ! :)

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    love the video Eddie, is that one of the newer Go-Pros or an older version? I fancy getting a Hero 4 Silver edition at some point.
    Thanks Ali it's a Hero 3+ Black Edition I have although having seen Davy and Pete's Garmin VIRB Elite cameras I sort of wish I had waited a wee bit longer and got one of those as it seems to be of equal quality but has gps data built in.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I see even the old GP1 got a wash :)

PMSL. Love it.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Magic words Elfman....says it all.
    Keep the Videos coming Eddie, love to see peps reaction to our convoys!!
    I'm off this morning to "Evans Halshaw" to buy a special tool.....

Hahahahaha Malcolm, lucky for you I did not capture that particular moment with my

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I am going to HAVE to come on this run some time, but may have to go as co-pilot since I don't have a mini anymore as this run looks awesome .
    love the video Eddie, is that one of the newer Go-Pros or an older version? I fancy getting a Hero 4 Silver edition at some point.

Looks like all the minis on the run were 'S's and above and no coopers except for NMS' resident photographers rental.

Dad (Malcolm )fantastic photos from yourself as usual, terrific photo of the beast with the hay and barn behind it

The Cooper Paceman did very well, a few more gear changes than an "S" required. Just glad I went to the gym for three months before the tour.

The folks that do the rental are very understanding and we are very grateful to them for the use of the Paceman
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Hahahahaha Malcolm, lucky for you I did not capture that particular moment with my

- - - Updated - - -

The Cooper Paceman did very well, a few more gear changes than an "S" required. Just glad I went to the gym for three months before the tour.

The folks that do the rental are very understanding and we are very grateful to them for the use of the Paceman

:)

OK folks, as the idiom of “What goes on tour, stays on tour”,has been woefully disrespected, I think a full explanation is required, for those NMS members who didn’t manage to join the happy band of travellers.

It was, of an evening, when the Chaps were relaxing with a glass or two of the finest real ale. Someone referred to the day’s events and in particular to a spirited passage along a single track road on top of the North Yorkshire Moors, heading towards Goathland. I suggested that it was slightly less enjoyable for myself, because as the “Back Marker” I had a large commercial vehicle who was managing to keep up with our pace and was at times getting veryclose to the back of The Beast. At times it was slightly disconcerting.

However in the joy and gaiety of the evening, part of the explanation was lost in the translation. What I actually said was……….

“It’s aw rite fur u guys ,but on that back road I wis the rear gunner and I hud a huge Trannie Van up my ar@e..... all the way”

Somehow this statement of facts caused Stephen to burst his incontinence pants and Craig to asphyxiate on his beverage. Some of the Chaps joined in with “whoops and cheers”, but I think others cried in sympathy with the position of discomfort that I was in……….

Oh happy days, what great memories are made of.
    Last edited by weefossy; 12th April 2015 at 02:58 PM.