Pads and Discs - Again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Perfect, thanks

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    I have Brembo discs all round on my R53 but the weak link is the Green Stuff pads. I am going to upgrade them to Mintex M1144 pads and also fit some of these fancy HEL lines that everyone seems to rave about. I drive crappy rental cars with better brakes than my Mini.

Thank you, sadly my problem has moved from not being able to stop, to not being able to go :-( car in garage as I type

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    You should notice a difference with stainless steel lines as it firms up the brake pedal. You should also have a good pedal with standard lines though they're just not up to hard and prolonged use.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    I've just ordered HEL lines and Mintex 1144 pads to go with my existing Brembo discs. And some expensive brake fluid too. Hopefully that will improve matters.

Car
    MINI-less
    Mintex pads are def the way to go, avoid greenstuff!