Cars and Coffee IV - Sunday 1st Feb 2015

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    ...sorry no excuses accepted

at least you posted saying you cant make it, whereas a certain other person was meant to be there as well and did not turn up and has not even posted to give an excuse

Was a good afternoon guys, sorry if I did not speak to many of you, but was trying not to spread my cold through the NMS community
    was great seeing you all again, wee Jessica is growing up fast Rob, how time has flown by. Euan was great to see you today. Davy was great to finally meet you, can now put a face to the name so to speak

Thats me just home, I had a great weekend in Glasgow, sorry I did not make it to Brechin but I did wrestle with my conscience for about 4 seconds before excepting another pint ( or two)

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    I had a great run out with u all today :) was good to put some faces to the screen names :) x x

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hannah - got in touch with Chris at Elite. Hugely apologetic, very busy. Please PM me you mobile number and I'll pass it onto him :). Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    Awww ya wee legend!! Il pm u the number x x

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    Cheers for a fine day guys was able to make full use of Sport mode on the way up the road and dispatched a t*t in an S4 (taking note Stoney???), fair dos he probably wasn't trying but still a notch in VO's dashboard......then had to slip her into Green mode for Jackie to catch up..........

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmfc1874 View Post
    Awww ya wee legend!! Il pm u the number x x
    Passed on - please let me know if you don't here from him in by say Wed and I'll " visit" him :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Mini Cooper S r53
    Thanks Craig! Il keep my phone handy just incase he phones. I'm off tomorrow so was maybe going to take a drive over to see them but il wait til he phones :) x

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well like everyone else has said it was great to catch up with old friends and of course meet some more new members that took the time to join us. It's always nice to put faces to forum names and I did try and get round everyone at some point I think.
    Thanks again to the big fella for taking the time to organise the run (and chauffeur me about today) and at least the weather stayed dry if not a little chilly. I did try and get a few photos of the cars at some point before I lost the feeling in my fingers but as always if there isn't one there I apologise now and just shout I'm bound to have something ..
    Jackie I love the wee buggy and I'm sure you'll have got a few ideas for changing a few bits after speaking to everyone today and at least you got to check the engine is still under the bonnet ! Happy to help with your brake calliper dilemma and if I'm up your way I'll give you a shout.
    Ali great to meet you eventually and its good to see someone managed to turn up with a clean car ..
    Hannah good to see that you're sticking to your promise and "smoking" outside the car .. although I was tempted to get the bucket and sponge out and give the wee buggy a wee wash !
    Thanks again to all that have made it to the cars and coffee meets its been good fun and has allowed NMS members to get to know each other and discuss things face to face over a coffee and a cake (or two) .. Please don't be shy and I'd encourage you all to get involved in the up and coming runs, meets and shows that are coming up over the "warmer months" and if there's something you'd like to do or think that NMS could be involved in please shout out and we'll have a look at it.
    For now a few photos from the day ...
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56