more info on the f56

Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    I have just spent about 30 minutes looking over this thread. Some "interesting" comments.

Mon the fish - Do you still think the f56 is an "abomination'?

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent. Where did you get a test drive? What was the colour and spec.
    HF Kirkcaldy. Thunder grey S with big spec
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Resident old yin.
    The VO S at PV was ~£26k.

Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    I have just spent about 30 minutes looking over this thread. Some "interesting" comments.

Mon the fish - Do you still think the f56 is an "abomination'?

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent. Where did you get a test drive? What was the colour and spec.
    Yes. I still think that bumper is horrendous

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

I had a wee sit in the F56 s today . The leather seats were great , but for anything like a good spec it's £27k . Now after my r56 dog , I'll give it a miss fir a while

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Yes. I still think that bumper is horrendous
    Honestly, it looks fine when you actually see it. The Cooper looks the best to me, perhaps I am only saying that ss it is the car I am most likely to buy.

Sat in the new Cooper at Crossflags Dumfries. Really like the interior and the boot space ( hidden floor a good idea). I'm still not won over by the front end but overall I like it.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by d.oxley72 View Post
    Sat in the new Cooper at Crossflags Dumfries. Really like the interior and the boot space ( hidden floor a good idea). I'm still not won over by the front end but overall I like it.
    most people seem to come to this conclusion ,overall a good car with some nice bits of kit if you so wish
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Very nice interior , but thought the Cooper S front end was far too busy and cluttered looking, the orange colour which I did not like did not help. I was more taken by a paceman they had in stock, pity you could not get new interior in that.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Having sat in the F56 Cooper yesterday it sure is a nice place to be. The seats are just awesome & the quality/soft touch interior finish is top notch. Okay I'm old fashioned & like the speedo to be in the middle of the dash but hey ho I'm willing to concede. I'm also impressed with the new power outputs / economy gains, who wouldn't. A sub 8 second sprint to 60 in a Cooper along with £30 road tax has to be applauded.

However ........ (we knew this was gonna happen) it is gonna take me a wee while yet to get over the front face & rear lights. To get so much of the interior & drivetrain so right only to be let down by the looks it's the same with recent BMW cars, I'm just not hooking onto the styles.

I will however persevere

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Has anyone had a test drive in a diesel car or are all the demonstrators petrol?
    Enjoy Yourself, It's Later Than You think