Recall

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Or as John Clark just called it, a 'Quality Enhancement'. Got a phone call to say my car needs to go in to get a heat shield put around the oil line or something like that as there is a problem with the oil getting to the turbo...anyone else heard anything about this?
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    Yes, it is an official fix. The oil lines can get stupidly hot due to the proximity of the turbo and start to melt the seals in the lines. Its not a very complicated bit of kit, just a bit of metal that bolts on.

I think Cooper Sunderland tried to phone me about it the other week but I can't be bothered with them. Its managed 115k miles without one so far

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    My SD countryman is going in for a recall as well. Something to do with the wiring loom. I got a letter from mini uk saying to make contact with a dealership to get it done

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    aye I saw that one too. Something to do with water dripping onto the wiring at a certain point