I've bought a GP !!!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    You jammy so and so... Congrats Craig, it is a real beauty

Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    I know an (ELF) man who'd seriously think about buying it if he has another loopy turn!
    You'll have to join the queue Elfman, your behind me so far

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Very good looking.

As the car is insured you could order the tax on the internet right now then go out for a drive. The car will show up as taxed on police database as soon as you purchase it online and it says on the tax online page that you may use the vehicle even although the tax hasnt arrived.
    I could do Ian but there are 2 issues.

1 - the dvla don't know I'm the current owner as the paperwork only went away yesterday
    2 - even tho the tax would be bought I could be fined for failing to show a valid tax disc :(

I'll just need to wait :(

The third issue is that you should always buy your tax disc at the Post Office. When the Post Offices close, you'll all miss them...

Back OT - nice car, now mod it to make it what the GP should always have been! I'm confident you will

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    The third issue is that you should always buy your tax disc at the Post Office. When the Post Offices close, you'll all miss them...

Back OT - nice car, now mod it to make it what the GP should always have been! I'm confident you will
    I always use my post office . And you might be right with your last statement

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Wow, looks in incredible condition Craig. Hope you get many happy miles and good to see you back in a Mini!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    I'll need to keep an eye on him tho......he does have a bad habit of selling mini's in a moment of madness that he just knows he should keep
    Yeah, ditto, been here before

Might just be tempted to drive up to his big hoose & chain it to his *****

Nice car sir, just do what's best

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56

No no no .. Can't mod a GP it's not right :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    No no no .. Can't mod a GP it's not right :)
    depends what you call modding would you say mine is modded ??
    New sig coming soon

See Ryan's GP for what a GP should look like IMO - proper wheels, better suspension, better seats

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    See Ryan's GP for what a GP should look like IMO - proper wheels, better suspension, better seats
    Yes but if you drop it to much then you end up ripping off the splitter on the front bumper and scraping the side skirts just like Ryan did so what's the point when you just end up wrecking the car !! And it will be worthless after that
    New sig coming soon