Banks - So annoying!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Got it! ...and it is lovely. So smooth to drive. What a difference regular tyres make.

Will get pics done soon.

Once again, thanks to the people at PETER VARDY. In my opinion they are well worth speaking to if you are looking for a new MINI.
    Great to hear Ken, cannot wait to see the pics. I dunno why, but I still get excited when I hear about people picking up new cars.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Great to hear Ken, cannot wait to see the pics. I dunno why, but I still get excited when I hear about people picking up new cars.
    Most of us do Neil! it's because we like to hear others being excited about something we'd also be excited about! Huge purchase, lots of heart poured into the choice and a new member of the family What's not to love.

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Totally sympathise with you at the moment Ken - we've been waiting a month for a mortgage approval going through & despite our financial adviser providing all statements (stamped, dated & signed by the bank) & conforming to all their requests....they will not accept that our deposit is not potentially "laundered" cash!! It's been building in accounts over a period of time, clear to see where it is - no offshore accounts, all British banks yet it's still not been accepted

I've taken holidays for the (alleged) move on Tuesday, we have to move out as we're letting our current property & the deal is sealed & signed. Don't the banks realise the stress they're continuing to cause people, we have a 2.5yr old & a 5 month old about to be made homeless. My wife & I are soooooooooooo stressed now & there's absolutely nothing we can do. Thought about changing lenders, but our adviser has mentioned he's having issues across the board, no matter what company he uses - we clearly have sufficient funding in place, sufficient income to pay off their loan comfortably - they are now jeopardising the builder being able to continue with another two homes that were to be built off the back of our funding, this means a possible loss of jobs for those contractors....they're only in it for the money, eh

Resident old yin.
    This is terrible, I really feel for you. I hope that you get everything sorted.

No wonder the value of property and the amount of house sales have crashed as it seems nobody can secure a mortgage easily.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMischief View Post
    Totally sympathise with you at the moment Ken - we've been waiting a month for a mortgage approval going through & despite our financial adviser providing all statements (stamped, dated & signed by the bank) & conforming to all their requests....they will not accept that our deposit is not potentially "laundered" cash!! It's been building in accounts over a period of time, clear to see where it is - no offshore accounts, all British banks yet it's still not been accepted

I've taken holidays for the (alleged) move on Tuesday, we have to move out as we're letting our current property & the deal is sealed & signed. Don't the banks realise the stress they're continuing to cause people, we have a 2.5yr old & a 5 month old about to be made homeless. My wife & I are soooooooooooo stressed now & there's absolutely nothing we can do. Thought about changing lenders, but our adviser has mentioned he's having issues across the board, no matter what company he uses - we clearly have sufficient funding in place, sufficient income to pay off their loan comfortably - they are now jeopardising the builder being able to continue with another two homes that were to be built off the back of our funding, this means a possible loss of jobs for those contractors....they're only in it for the money, eh

I do hope you get this sorted Ok. This is a terrible situation to be put in. Looks like just an excuse to not lend. Perhaps you would have more luck using your own bank which will have seen your saving and spending habits. Good luck with it

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.