Does any one have a good source for run flats?

mark1984
    as it stands im paying 180 a corner for the run flats that are on my mini does any one have a good sorce for cheeper ones?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Mark,

give us the size and maker you are looking at and we can give you some more info....

www.camskill.co.uk is always a good shout for best price.

LadyR
    me too, i've got pirelli p-zero 18" rf's and they are 180 quid a pop. apparently the bridgestone potenza 205/40-18 rft's are the only others that are ideal, although the pirelli's have been brilliant for me, so if anyone has any idea if they can be found cheaper i'm all ears!

mark1984
    i have found them for 157 a corner on this site http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b609s43...Mini_R56/RS_GB i dont know if they are the same as i have on or not tho but they are run flats

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post

www.camskill.co.uk is always a good shout for best price.
    You should certainly get a good price from Camskills, I've just bought a set of Tyres from them and couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else and was a pleasure to do business with them, Getting rid of my Run Flats and Standard Tyres going on, Can't wait to feel the difference...

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    I got 2 Hankook Evo runflats for mine in the spring. They wipe the floor with any Dunlop and Goodyear ones I've had before and they were only £120 per corner fitted. They came from tyretraders.com but they're not showing any in stock at the moment

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    What size you looking for ? Couple of 18" run flats going cheap on another forum if you're interested ..
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

LadyR
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    What size you looking for ? Couple of 18" run flats going cheap on another forum if you're interested ..
    i'm looking for 18" what are the details??

Car
    Mini Cooper S F56
    You could also try: http://www.blackcircles.com/
    Slippery when wet

Test Passed
    Car
    mini R53 s wroks
    im needing 2 aswell asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!11