Special Invite Mini Coupe Launch

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSco View Post
    Excellent Photo's Craig... Have to get some of mine on later... Think you'll have to hide from someone regarding certain photo's, but you certainly captured the moment...
    aye, but she is over 200 miles away for at least the next couple of days !

Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER
    i took some vids on my phone and just checked them just now i forgot to put the sound on doh!! the cup and ball trick does not really work without sound lol

i managed to catch the last showing of killers elite before heading back home. got back about 1am

was it just me or did the coupe feel a bit cramped inside?
    they just need to hand it over to a tame racing driver to see the air brake come into play

Drifter
    Here's some photo's of lasts nights launch at Peter Vardy's of the Mini Coupe...

MINIme:)
    great pictures Robert

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Great pics! They just posted pictures up on face book but there not half as good as these.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Nice photos!

The Coupe's got a proper boot, which actually makes it more practical for someone like me who carries more stuff (holidays etc) than passengers... Hmmm. Still not sure about that roof though!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Nice photos!

The Coupe's got a proper boot, which actually makes it more practical for someone like me who carries more stuff (holidays etc) than passengers... Hmmm. Still not sure about that roof though!
    I agree on both points elfman! Would like to see what it looks like with a body colour roof and no stripes.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    FYI that car is approx £27k....

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Ha ha, the dude doing the bar flair is one of my mates...guy called Adam Ingram. Used to play American Football with him, and can genuinely remember the day he took his first flair bottle to practice and we all laughed at him. Safe to say he's pretty good now!

On to the coupe....I keep changing my mind every time I see it, but will wait until I see it in the flesh!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

I agree about the height too - I'm 5'7" but like to drive quite upright. My head was level with the top of the windscreen so vision felt a bit restricted.

Robert you should drop some of your pics onto the Vardy or Scottish MINI fb page. You might get yourself a job as official photographer next time

Stewart, it was me that said hi over there in case you wondered who the hell!