Think this should be in the gripe column

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    There has been an outcry in us because of pretty blondes being targeted for the us version of patdown. This involves patting down inside trousers etc. There has been such an outcry that the excessive searches have been discussed in the senate. The issue of travel is being brought to the attention of the chief exec tomorrow. My contact was not pleased about it. Anyway dougall had a braw run down the road. I broke with tradition and missed out the post run mini run. Nice long lie tomorrow before toddling into town. Forecast is good for tomorrow so should have a canny run home. Ace. My boss just doesnt like folk getting any enjoyment from a task. If i hated driving she would have insisted on me doing just that.
    I think some reverse psychology is in order next time me thinks

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Am just north of lancaster. The sun is shining. Shades and a tank full of petrol. Mary would be outraged if she saw the lug to lug grin . Lol

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.