3 Must have DVD's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Following on from Neil's "3 Must Have Albums" thread...

What would be your 3 Must have DVD's?

Very difficult to choose and I must have 50 or so I could put in here but as it's my own rules..

1. Local hero (1983) - "Did you cook my rabbit?" IMHO, one of the best films to come out of Scotland - ever. Period.

2. Fargo (1996) - "The heck dya mean?" - The Coen brothers best film ever.

And the final film, I could list The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Dish, The Dark Knight, almost any Spielberg film, etc., etc.. basically any seriously quality film with depth, story, quality acting and excellent direction. but really, if I was stuck on a desert island, I'd just want a frikking good laugh. So, my third choice would be...

3. Mars Attacks (1996) - "ack ack, ack, ack, ACK, ACK!" - One of Tim Burton's best, an excellent cast and so tongue-in-cheek it's painful.

Over to you guys..

A.
    Hey, claim to fame here - Local Hero - My next door neighbour's daughter Caroline was in that one, she was the Punk Rocker i believe (Pauline)

She was also in Gregory's Girl (Carol)
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Mini Me
    Orange County
    Matrix(trilogy)
    True Romance

It's no easy picking just 3 btw !!