snow good

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post

Well, I had to give up going the direct route to the farm to collect the Christmas roasts. If you look a few meters in front of the MINI there's a pile of snow that I'd been ploughing along. I decide that if I'd have carried on I'd probably would have got stuck and needed to dig out

I had to go the tourist route
    Wow, amazing photo.
    Only a dusting of snow here on the west coast although the night time temp is -12.
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Get this, I had to dig my way INTO my own carpark....this is just getting ridiculous and we're only into December! Really thinking about throwing in the towel!!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

What's all this green stuff I can see all over the ground - I am only used to seeing white!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00028.jpg  

Resident old yin.
    What golf course is that Trigger?

Both my courses are still closed.

Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    What golf course is that Trigger?

Both my courses are still closed.
    Cadrona - not sure it is open as it struggles with being waterlogged. It doesn't get a lot of use during winter so not easy to tell if it is open or closed!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    More snow last night another 3 to 4 inches had to be cleared from the drive this morning and I don't think its finished....

The Dogfather
    It'll probably turn to rain Craig, supposed to be mild next week but looking like there's a chance of real cold again during the second half of the month.....

mini-pea
    We got 1ft of snow last night, so i spent the last 2 hrs clearing the driveway and the cars of snow

Last edited by mini-pea; 8th January 2011 at 02:57 PM.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    More snow last night another 3 to 4 inches had to be cleared from the drive this morning and I don't think its finished....
    Nice smiley use Craig!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-pea View Post
    We got 1ft of snow last night, so i spent the last 2 hrs clearing the driveway and the cars of snow

Is that the project car?