The Masters

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    anybody watching it?

can't believe how well Tiger is playing after being out for about 5 months

Got a wee bet on Mickelson and Westwood and they have made a good start, but a LONG way to go...

Can't believe Freddie Couples, Tom Watson and Sandy Lyle at their age being at the top of the leaderboard... Good on them !!

Forbes
    Langer not up there aswell. Only saw 5mins last night but will try and watch it tonight.

Hopefully pick up a few things for the medal tomorrow

euan
    Yeah, love watching the Masters :-) Even better in HD, Amen corner looks stunning!

Will Tiger win though? I think he's going to sit close to it, but he looks in good shape. Hope Tom Watson keeps going though, good to see it.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    TV coverage in the US is shocking, hardly any at all, starts here at 3pm in the afternoon and then it's simply the Tiger show
    STill, great to see those names atop the leaderboard.
    Fred Couples is on an amazing run and needs to qualify for the weekend to hold the outright not missed a cut award

Car
    MINI Countryman
    I've got Couples at £2 e/w @100-1.....think the course is going to get harder for the old boys now though.

Love the Masters....the only sport the wife can sit and watch with me (although the only words I want to hear from her are 'would you like another beer?')

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by pot007 View Post
    ....the only sport the wife can sit and watch with me (although the only words I want to hear from her are 'would you like another beer?')
    I will tell J.B you said that......

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    TV coverage in the US is shocking, hardly any at all, starts here at 3pm in the afternoon and then it's simply the Tiger show
    STill, great to see those names atop the leaderboard.
    Fred Couples is on an amazing run and needs to qualify for the weekend to hold the outright not missed a cut award
    Have you tried the iPhone app? Live streaming to your iPhone in the US, may avoid the commentators!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Have you tried the iPhone app? Live streaming to your iPhone in the US, may avoid the commentators!
    I dont have an iPhone in the USA, but, i do have the Droid

Car
    MINI Countryman
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    I will tell J.B you said that......
    J.B knows who wears the trousers in this house.....

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    One of the best golf courses ever! always looks amazing, mega attention to detail!
    what i would do to work there!