Cleaning inside plastic

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Ok I am in the prosses of cleaning the inside of my works van at the mo

Now with my work the van gets very dusty with flower and dirt dust ect now I norm use a bit of hot water and a cloth but it dose not bring a nice shine I have some trim gell but think that will make it sticky and the dirt will just cling to it then so was wondering what u peeps think the best thing to use would be ? To give it a nice look and help clean the dust off easyer for the next time

Thanx stoney
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    If it was me I’d go over the plastic with my Meg’s all purpose cleaner (give it a good wash and dry)then hit it with my 303 Aerospace treated surfaces repel dust, dirt, oils, tree sap & oil-based stains.
    Leaves a natural, non-greasy, satin finish.

But thats as I've got that stuff at hand.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Rob

If you want to do it on the cheap go to Tesco and get some of their own brand 'All Purpose Cleaner, undiluted. I think its called Daisy and is less than £1
    Get an old spray bottle from the kitchen and fill it about 1/4 full of all purpose cleaner and then the rest with water.
    Thats a fairly strong mix as it sounds like the van will need it.

If you dont want to put a protectant on it like aero 303 then just do it every couple weeks with the all purpose cleaner but when you get on top of it you might not need to use such a strong mix.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Rob

If you want to do it on the cheap go to Tesco and get some of their own brand 'All Purpose Cleaner, undiluted. I think its called Daisy and is less than £1
    Get an old spray bottle from the kitchen and fill it about 1/4 full of all purpose cleaner and then the rest with water.
    Thats a fairly strong mix as it sounds like the van will need it.

If you dont want to put a protectant on it like aero 303 then just do it every couple weeks with the all purpose cleaner but when you get on top of it you might not need to use such a strong mix.
    brill thanx will do that i think and will prob get some 303 to use on it
    New sig coming soon