Leanne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartin Martin View Post
    Oops..sorry habit..one of my friends spell it with double E..yeah just through the cars..and I think I seen you slagging him on bebo!..your pic of the car look familiar! Lol
    Lol i prob was! I always do when i see him just because its funny its a joke of course. Do you come through this way?
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Just Jade
    Leanne, I think I passed you yesterday just outside Linlithgow about half 2-3 ish? I thought I recognised the reg from here, and have been searching on here to see if I could find who's car it is

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jade View Post
    Leanne, I think I passed you yesterday just outside Linlithgow about half 2-3 ish? I thought I recognised the reg from here, and have been searching on here to see if I could find who's car it is
    Yeah i saw you i was like that car is lovely i wonder if its on here but couldnt remember the reg!

Nice car you have :)
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Just Jade
    My mum was driving, we had been up at the palace - my cousin was a bridesmaid at a wedding. We were giving a couple of the guests a lift and I thought it would be easier if I squeezed in the back and let mum drive :)

Your car is lovely, mines is looking a bit sorry for itself atm. I had to put my standard wheels back on because it was hopeless in the snow :( I'll look out for you and give you a flash next time I see you

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Aw i curbed 2 of my wheels in the winter but luck as it may they cooroded so bmw replaced all 4 under warrenty today yeey :)

Yeah give me a little flash :) Whats your regy?
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Just Jade
    Thats good that they replaced them under warranty.

My reg is J77 DEJ. It was J77DE J until the cops pulled me in Falkirk the week before Christmas. :( I got away with it for nearly 2 years, so guess I can't complain LOL !

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Aw 2 years thats well good. I got pulled 3 times with my writting and kept getting away with it till the same cop got me again and remembered me :( ha!
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe