Black R50 Cooper, M8 this morning

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    spotted a black Cooper with a private plate wearing a NMS sticker on the rear side window

how bad was the traffic this morning!!!!

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    That would be me.... S1 TRJ perhaps with all the JCW goodies and lowered oh and manky too??

Yip the traffic was a nightmare alright.

Were you in the Black R53 S? I gave the driver a wave in the traffic but don't think they saw me.
    Last edited by Ivano; 2nd February 2010 at 02:11 PM.

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    That would be me.... S1 TRJ perhaps with all the JCW goodies and lowered oh and manky too??

Yip the traffic was a nightmare alright.

Were you in the Black R53 S? I gave the driver a wave in the traffic but don't think they saw me.
    thats the car :) looks good! and now going back a few years i've actually been at your house! (read the next sentence before you think i'm a stalker haha)

my mate chris bought standard wheels off you a while back? i was in the passenger seat.

unfortunately i was in the stealth volvo S40 parents chariot, i'll give you a wave next time i see you on the M8

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Ahh that's right. I remember now, he had wrecked one of his ex's alloys and needed to replace it i believe

I live in the same flats as your mate Phil Morris in Bridge Of Weir now.. I'm surprised that he hasn't signed up on here with them owning an R56 Cooper. But i suppose Phil is V Dub through and through.

Will look out for you on M8