Mini Crossover by end 2010?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Not a fan I have to say but I guess it would be great for those needing four doors and a bit more room and fantastic for the country bumpkins for when it snows. I did not really like the Clubman when I first seen it and it simply has grown and grown on me and when you see that "Works" one you have to emit it looks the dog’s.

Thank god that Globe is dropped with the Balls, that’s all we need. It’s bad enough when you drop your keys without them deciding to roll away.

That Mini showroom is going to get interesting
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    It looks afa high. Moving further and further away from what a mini is. Anyway 4x4s are not all they're cracked out to be in snowy, icy roads. When my eldest was doing the daily hike along single track country roads into town in winter, her old clio made it everytime though she struggled at times to get past all the 4x4s that had gone into ditches.

Course that was prob more to do with the tw*ts driving them than the capabilities of the vehicles. (implication not being all 4x4 drivers are tw*ts, just these ones mentioned - dont want to start a war!)

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

The Bull

GCA3N
    There are bits I like about this but there are things that just don't look right. Noticed there is no scoop on the S version. Also the back end is questionable, I am looking forward to seeing it though in the flesh so to speak.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    Good find, interesting, I said that they will be doing a front wheel drive version as well as the 4x4. I think a lot of folks don't understand the need for this car or like it but why would you get one as a front wheel drive only, strange.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I just get the feeling this is for the US market and its usual stomping ground with the four doors will be the school run here in the UK.