tyres prices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    hippytyre
    If the temperature falls below 7c then winter tyres come into play. Winter tyres contain more natural rubber and silca and don't harden up in the cold like regular tyres which allows them to key into the roads surface.
    Vredestein are unheard of by most but they really do make great tyres. They also win awards every year for their winter tyres.
    My mother has a 2008 Cooper on 15"'s with the original Michelin's and they seem to grip like hell, although she hasn't let me loose in it yet

First post btw, I only signed up because I noticed the link pointing to my website from this thread.

jaffamaster
    Finally bought the bullitt and purchase some new rubber.

Full set of Pirelli runflats for 480 and my local Hi Q - shopped around, this was about the best I could find fitted etc. Much better than Phenoix Kirkcaldy @ over 600

Still a rediculous price IMHO for tyres

L13ARG
    £120 a tyre does sound about right (you didnt get ripped off anyway)