Ipod install

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by euan

As an aside, the FM iTrip thing is illegal to use in this country. Something about broadcasting illegal FM stations from your Mini...
    Absolutely Euan. :evil:

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by euan

As an aside, the FM iTrip thing is illegal to use in this country. Something about broadcasting illegal FM stations from your Mini...
    That would also go for those things which clip over your mobile as hands free kits and broadcast to your car stereo!

Regulations gone mad!

euan
    Very true. I did read somewhere about someone creating a bluetooth kit for an iPod which would be good, but you would still need to have a bluetooth enabled stereo!

Quite an interesting thread on peoples tidiest installs on MINI2:

http://www.mini2.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=489957749592a358c5dc729f2f8ca110& t=46767&page=3&pp=15&highlight=iPod

jaybeeonline
    I have been searching for the necessary connections to hook up my iPod gear to my Alfa (now that the MINI is history), and was amazed at the price of the connection.

The Aux imput harness for the 147 is V. similar to MINI / BMW fare, but cost only £6.50 from Blaupunkt, which is inclusive of VAT and P&P.

I thought someone was taking the piss, but no, that IS the correct price............................................. ..........

I must've been stoopid to pay £35.00 to BMW for the MINI bit.

Sorry if I have upset anyone.....Sorry Again.