The good the bad and the ugly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Louboolicious
    Im glad i read this thread, i'd always worried it was just my mini that let water run in from the roof when the window was down...

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    The good: jumping into a sparkly clean mini knowing you're in for a lot of fun driving it. Seeing loads of minis together with no two alike. Size makes them a dawdle to wash and brush down.

The bad: price of runflats. small washer tank. not being able to drive them ALL the time

The ugly: plastic switches on new ones are really cheap and quite nasty looking. Luckily there's not that much of them. Looked better lean with the clamshell bonnet instead of current fat one. But ugliest bit is the pissed off faces of other motorists when they get their butts kicked by an upstart mini on the bendie bits.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Gemma B
    The Good: You can drive fast and not be a 'ned'

The Bad: When I want to wind my window up or down without looking at the switch I accidently hit the fog lights and flash other cars

The Ugly: My cracked reverse light. . .

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    The Good ~ they way it puts a loonie like smile on my face when I drive it
    The Bad ~ emmm .... my non working a/c
    The Ugly ~ when a birdie poops on it

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    The Good :
    Just how feckin good my MINI looks & sounds
    At five+ years old & 2 MOT's (both requiring nothing) under her belt, how few faults there have been (3 main faults sorted during warranty'ish)
    NewMiniScotland
    3rd gear, 4000rpm & a twisty road (with the window 1/4 down )
    The approving looks you get (the MINI gets some too )
    NMS Pit Crew

The Bad :
    People who fall out of love with their MINI's (you know who you all are )
    Water in the windows
    Small windscreen washer tank (now not such a big issue as I don't drive the car daily)
    The 'grudge' to find reverse gear when cold

The Ugly :
    None
    OK, brake dust

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    The good... the friends and people I've gotten to know and the fun of racing a mini, awesome feeling.

The bad... the repair bills

The ugly... seeing mine and other minis damaged or broken down and in a mess (hopefully not too often), also the look of dejection of the owner/driver... sheer pain!

All in all tho... the Pro's outweigh the Cons...