50th Annniversary - Calgary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Just to add this is the kind of stuff I enjoy – The mad things people do for strangers……..we want some pictures back I guess from Alberta……..hope the flag gets back in time for your event….
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

stella 25
    This was really fun to see unfold and I have already posted some of the pictures to our own website. This is working as a warm up act to the main attraction. I will be posting pictures along the way to our August Run. I managed to get the local newspaper interested in the story and a couple of cars are going for a photoshoot this afternoon.

I have enjoyed having the chance to talk to a few of you though PMs and one day I hope to come to Scotland again and meet you all in person. I was in Glasgow and Edinburgh three years ago and really enjoyed sightseeing and a few "Heavies".

Keep in touch, if anyone has a suggestion for another joint adventure for next year let me know.

stella 25
    I almost forgot, I was asked by a co-worker of the name of the fish monger in Oban who sells fish at the pier. As he used to live in Port Glasgow before moving here 20 years ago and would periodically drive up to Oban for a visit and some fresh fish.

Quote Originally Posted by stella 25 View Post
    I almost forgot, I was asked by a co-worker of the name of the fish monger in Oban who sells fish at the pier. As he used to live in Port Glasgow before moving here 20 years ago and would periodically drive up to Oban for a visit and some fresh fish.
    John Ogdon
    Stephen & Allyson

The flag is on it's way back to Canada

PM sent
    Stephen & Allyson