Perthshire Pleasure III - Sunday 19th April 2009 **PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE**

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    All the pictures can be viewed here
    to all the photographers out there, there are some awesome pics in here give yourselves a pat on the back.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by greig allan View Post
    And you and your machine are one of the culprits, lol

Your car actually looks even better in the flesh, so to speak.
    Aww cheers r56 banter aside your motor looks really good, really like your tail lights i had similar ones in black on my mini one

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Forgot who owns it now, but my Genesis car is in the pic…….the Blue Cooper SP08…I have a picture here of it by the water with a bridge behind it. The owner had just got the car and posted up a quick pic and it was more or less the pic I thought “ feck it I’m going to go look at that Silver Cooper” and that was a mistake

Just thought it looked so good and it encouraged me......
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Aww cheers r56 banter aside your motor looks really good, really like your tail lights i had similar ones in black on my mini one

To be honest i think i am going to change them, still not sure, but thanks for complement.

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Smitty, my car is getting more and more like your 2 cars by the week. We should get a shoot organised sometime
    Sounds like a plan Ben - I'm i Aberdeen for 5 days from next Thursday - was actually gona drop you a PM about it. Fancy a wee Pure Silver Mini Meet?

Forbes
    Sounds good. PM your mob. no

Sorry for taking this off topic

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Brilliant pictures

All your cars look

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Here's a couple of pics from us.

Neil and Lorna.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

rocker4500
    Great pictures from everyone

Kathleen21
    Hey Hey! I havent got my name down for the run and unfortunately unable to make it but as im from Crieff was wondering if anyone knew the time you may arrive roughly in Crieff as I may pop down?!

K