Refurbishing Alloys

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Where's the best and cheapest place near Dundee to get alloys fixed?

Am looking at going from silver to white on S spokes. Haven't got a set yet though.

also has anyone used compatible alloys like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-BMW-Mini-GP...3A1|240%3A1318

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Never used anywhere like that before.. but seriously, I'd have doubts about someone selling wheels who can't even describe them properly
    Maybe that's just me..

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Never used anywhere like that before.. but seriously, I'd have doubts about someone selling wheels who can't even describe them properly
    Maybe that's just me..
    I think I've missed something. I'm clueless when it comes to the spec of these type of things.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Yeah agree with Burple. Those are S spokes not GP wheels. I doubt if they are even genuine. I think they will be copies. £600 seems an awful lot of money even if they are new

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Ah, I saw the GP part and knew that was wrong. I thought Burple was maybe talking about the spec etc... GP's are the 4 spoke black and silver things aren't they?

As for £600, I thought that was a good price for new compatible ones as BMW are charging in excess of £1000 minus tyres on their site!!! I'll just need to keep an eye out for anyone selling them.