Ice

Forbes
    Basically i want to slowly but surely have a better sound system in the car.
    I bought some Kenwood speakers for the rear but everything else is still standard and will be till about May.
    So should i fit these speakers before changing other parts? Is there anything i should know/do if i fit them to a otherwise standard system?

I know there will not be much gains at the moment as i should really change the headunit first

All advice will be welcomed

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Basically i want to slowly but surely have a better sound system in the car.
    I bought some Kenwood speakers for the rear but everything else is still standard and will be till about May.
    So should i fit these speakers before changing other parts? Is there anything i should know/do if i fit them to a otherwise standard system?

I know there will not be much gains at the moment as i should really change the headunit first

All advice will be welcomed
    Crack on and get them changed

If you need a hand just say

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Pity you didn't change the head unit first, you'd be amazed at the improvement, but, you'd want to change the speakers as well, so, as John says, hash on

Forbes
    Yeh i know but i got a brand new speakers for a good deal
    And i have been told a headunit is my birthday present from my gf

Just wondering if there would be any issues before taking out half of my interior

Any more tips?

they are a piece of cake to do mate. give me a shout if your stuck easy get them stuck in for you..

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I can confirm what others have said. I just replaced my head unit and was astounding how good it sounded as I thought the speakers were a load of rubbish, but it turns out that the head unit was the problem.

Thinking about changing the speakers at some point, but prob won't go down the route of a sub ..