Piano Black Dash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Smitty
    Stuart Cooper in Fourdon - he's done all our families spray work and never had any problems.

You might be looking for something a bit more local as that's on the way to Aberdeen.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    The 7s dash red cirles will come off if you give them a light rub with white spirit. After that just give it a wee polish.

rocker4500
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    The 7s dash red cirles will come off if you give them a light rub with white spirit. After that just give it a wee polish.
    Really???
    Have you tried it?

rocker4500
    Ok, i just phoned JC and spoke to Nigal. However in order to order the black dash trim i need the chasis number of a mini one seven which has the black trim so he can get the part number and order it!!!! DAMN!!!

Anyone get a mini one seven with this that fancies doing me a MISSIVE favor

mikeythemini
    Speak to Damo on MIni2 - he has done this

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    0004BES might be able to help you. Im pretty sure his girl friend bought the 7 that JCs had advertised on here some time ago.

I have not tried to remove the circles myself but they will be put on using a polymer type paint at the last stage of manufacturing. This will wipe off with a white spirit or paint thinners type of product.