Back off oor holibags.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    stephgolding
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    We stayed at the Peabody this year, it was really nice.

Peabody Orlando

Wow. that looks really nice. Last year i stayed in Cyprus Pointe and this year we are staying at Bahama Bay Resort, in Davenport.

1 more sleep :) haha im sooo excited!

Sponsor
    Another Orlando fan here!!

Have been 3 times so far, once on a package with Virgin, and thought they were fine. We were there over 9/11 (and a "tropical storm" - just a tad too slow to be a hurricane) and they coped with everything quite well.

Flew Continental and American Airlines the other two times I think, and had no complaints about them either.

Have stayed in a Disney hotel twice (which is wicked, the best way to do it if you're only doing Disney), and on International Drive the other time (which is better for Universal, IOA, Seaworld etc).

Always went the last two weeks in September. Warm weather, and absolutely NO lines, other than the odd new thing as Andy said.

DESPERATE DESPERATE DESPERATE to go back again, but finances are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too tight just now. Hoping that the house selling market will pick up just enough for me to sell my flat, then I might have a chance of getting there relatively soon Plans are afoot...
    Last edited by Smurf; 25th September 2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: canny spell today!!!

Car
    R53 GP
    Awesome...nice review. I can feel for you about being on dated planes, it sucks eh!

Next time you go to Florida, be sure to tour the state A must is Key West, the southern most point of the US. Was an awesome place and reminded me of a small carribean village. Also be sure to go to Miami and naples. All are great...just a change and gets you away from the bustle of Orlando for a while.

I was at the Peabody a few years back and they did a duck parade through the lobby of the hotel avery few days. Do they still do this? Was well funny

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
    Awesome...nice review. I can feel for you about being on dated planes, it sucks eh!

Next time you go to Florida, be sure to tour the state A must is Key West, the southern most point of the US. Was an awesome place and reminded me of a small carribean village. Also be sure to go to Miami and naples. All are great...just a change and gets you away from the bustle of Orlando for a while.

I was at the Peabody a few years back and they did a duck parade through the lobby of the hotel avery few days. Do they still do this? Was well funny
    Yeah, they still do the duck parade but we never saw it as we were always out of the hotel by 9am and on our way to the parks.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    great to hear ya had a good time!