Interior Dimensions

The Dogfather
    Help!

Can someone measure the interior of their car(s). I need distance between the rear wheelarches, the distance from the back of the front seat to the rear hatch and the distance from the back of the front seat to the base of the rear seat back.

Also do the seats in a convertible fold down like the hatch or are they fixed in place?

Thanks in advance

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Convertible seats fold down but im sure when they are folded down the roof wont go down as there is a safety on it.

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Convertible seats fold down but im sure when they are folded down the roof wont go down as there is a safety on it.
    Can the seats be folded once the roof is down?

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Actually the seats can be folded and this doesn't effect the roof...its the rear parcel shelf that has to be in place for the roof to operate. It has two sensors on it.

Gaffa tape is a wonderful thing though

mark

The Dogfather
    Can anyone help?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Can anyone help?
    Pouring down just now mate, and I'm off to the Vets, but when I'm back I'll have a go at measuring up what you're after.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Pouring down just now mate, and I'm off to the Vets, but when I'm back I'll have a go at measuring up what you're after.

A.
    What's up Andy you not well, or has Lenore decided to get you fixed?

Cheers, I await with interest.....

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Help!

Can someone measure the interior of their car(s). I need distance between the rear wheelarches, the distance from the back of the front seat to the rear hatch and the distance from the back of the front seat to the base of the rear seat back.

Also do the seats in a convertible fold down like the hatch or are they fixed in place?

Thanks in advance
    Distance between rear wheel arches - 93cm. I've taken this as pretty well the narrowest point, but because there are wee cubbyholes etc., this distance will vary.

Distance from back of front seats to hatch - 80cm (In our car where our seats are situated). Bear in mind this distance will change depending on where you like your seat.

Distance from back of the front seat to the base of the rear seat - 60cm. Again, depends on where your seat is located.

Our seat is pretty well mid way front to back.

All sizes for an R56.

Cheers,

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    you know what he's going to say now tho eh, "can I get those for an R50/52/53 please....

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    you know what he's going to say now tho eh, "can I get those for an R50/52/53 please....
    You volunteering Craig?

Thanks Andy, just what I needed.

I can't imagine a great deal of difference between the models ......so no need for R53 measurements.