Vegas baby!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Well we had a 23hour journey all in, but I'm here in Vegas with my mum and sister for a week! The weather's brilliant, which I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear Gonna do some touristy crap for the next few days, then hopefully hook up with some of the guys from M|U on wed, thur and fri for this www.amviv.com

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Very cool Jonny.

Are you entered as an attendee for the AMVIV5?

Lots of pics mind.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

I haven't entered yet because it was all so last minute and i don't think there's any point now as i don't have a postal address over here, but i'll have another check

Oh, don't you worry about that, I've got a 4gb card in my camera and I've already started uploading some snaps onto facebook.

Car
    R53 GP
    Nice One Jonny, thats well cool. Can't wait for the photos!

duncan
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    Well we had a 23hour journey all in, but I'm here in Vegas with my mum and sister for a week!
    Can you leave it in one piece for when I'm going in May please?

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Was in Vegas last year for New Year with 16 of my mates. It was well cool. Go to the Irish theme bar in New York New York. They had an amazing live band on every night when I was there.

markyc
    Vegas is AMAZING and for any of you folks out there who havent been - GET YOURSELVES THERE!!!!!

Hotels are jaw dropping, especially the Venetian and the Belagio

Have a fab time Jonny and as Ian says go the Irish bar in New York New York THEN go outside and ride the rollercoaster the wraps itself around the outside of the hotel FAB FAB FAB

The Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Was in Vegas last year for New Year with 16 of my mates. It was well cool. Go to the Irish theme bar in New York New York. They had an amazing live band on every night when I was there.
    Cracking steak joint in NY-Ny too, Gallaghers I think it's called. I've never seen steaks like that.

The Bull
    Last edited by The Bull; 25th March 2008 at 09:48 PM.

mini saltire
    Have a great time! We visited there 5 years ago and Jaw Dropping kind of sums it up. Got p1ssed off with the flyer hander outers eventually though:mad: !!

Have a blast, dinner in the Stratophere was incredible.