some advice needed on my tlc service package

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    duncan
    Got a letter today, and MINI recomend every 2 years for the brake fluid, and 4 years for the coolant.

On the subject of service when the computer tells you to, my old ONE was serviced outside of the schedules by the dealer before I bought it (ex-demo). It was 5,000 miles too soon.

pamelab21
    Thanks guys.
    Took the key to Mini at the weekend and although the key said 3500 miles to go, the service guy said it goes by what the car says or every two years for the service so it was due a service in Dec 2007 which they are going to do next week and also change the brake fluid as well I believe.
    Thank god thats sorted and thank god I checked, could have taken me another 6months or so to cover 3500 miles!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by pamelab21 View Post
    could have taken me another 6months or so to cover 3500 miles!
    Takes us over a year to do those VAST amounts of miles
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Takes us over a year to do those VAST amounts of miles
    Takes me 9 weeks!

pamelab21
    I am afraid I have a hubby who thinks that when we go anywhere he has to drive and take his car. Unless of course there is alcohol and then I am designated taxi :mad: