2008 M3...

a local dealer has two of these on the premises, one Black one in the showroom and a gorgeous Silverstone II (kind of like a very light metallic silvery blue colour) in the compound, so could'nt get a good nosey around it plus it was raining cats and dogs...

Anybody out there fancy donating a new M3 in either White or Silverstone II in my direction then please feel free to do so (those are my two favourite colours for the M3 by the way..)

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Saw this in Easterns showroom last night. Mmmmm nice. Has a carbon fibre roof. I would love to hear the V8.

Sweeney
    Last edited by Sweeney; 10th November 2007 at 07:17 PM.

Ha ha, yeah I've seen that 2nd video before, quality!! Seen another vid with the veyron doing a drag race with a porsche I think (video taken from inside the porsche)

Sweeney
    Can spend hours on end looking up car vids on youtube lol