Amazing detailing product!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Car's are for driving. Not polishing. [Bonnie Scotland will be along soon to nod approval of that one]
    There ya go

One good reason for keeping your car clean, is it attracts the nice ladies
    Last edited by weefossy; 23rd July 2007 at 09:26 PM.

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    One good reason for keeping your car clean, is it attracts the nice ladies
    You better start scrubbing now mate!...i saw what was hanging about your car at Crufts

mark

vintageb3
    I was browsing the Meguiars site and found this link to a video for the Ultimate Quik Detailer.

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?doc...11589801024965

OK...I can't imagine the type of person that actually takes the time to film and edit a video on a spray detailer.

OK...maybe the same sort of person that finds the video...and posts a link on it

I think the guy works for Meguiars actually...

You can't see what the product does for the finish of your car...but you can see how well the product sheets and beads.

Actually I have found a down side to the product. I used it on my car a few days and three washes ago. I did the plastic on the A pillers. It repels water that well that I now can't crack open my window when its raining to have a cigarette...the water pours in the window!

Yeah I know...I need to give it up.:(

So how much do you think I would get for the car?

mark

The Bull
    Another good video about this stuff.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/...l?vidID=128718

vintageb3
    Mr B...Good find!

This is exactly what the product does!

I think its amazing stuff!!!!

Seen it online for less than £10.00 now...

mark

I tried the product and don't rate it. sorry.
    Cooper Coupe...

vintageb3
    Full results are evident after 12 hours....YOU HAVE NEVER KEPT A CAR THAT LONG!

Seriously...I can't believe you don't love this stuff!

mark

Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Full results are evident after 12 hours....YOU HAVE NEVER KEPT A CAR THAT LONG!

Seriously...I can't believe you don't love this stuff!

mark
    nope don't rate it not on my cars anyway. My paintwork is old either 9 or 19 years old and the paint is not really good enough or new enough for this to be effective.

However I did use Chemical Guys 50/50 Concours Limited Edition at the weekend and to date it has got to be the easy to apply and take off that I have used and leaves a great wet look.
    Cooper Coupe...

vintageb3
    Why not try the Ultimate over that?

That's what it is designed for

mark